VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be keen to hear one in the flesh.
It's this Sunday coming nr Henley on Thames.

·
842 Posts
i'm also very keen on knowing the answer to this...been there for the last 3 years so I won't miss it unless the weathers really bad

·
4 Posts
Hi Im new to this, fingers crossed if I can get the camping sorted out Ill be going to Stoner and Ive got non res Miltek, still saving up for CATs tho.

·
842 Posts
cornyg123 said:
Hi Im new to this, fingers crossed if I can get the camping sorted out Ill be going to Stoner and Ive got non res Miltek, still saving up for CATs tho.
perfect...ill be in a blue mk4 (R9 TEJ) so give me a shout if you see me mate! I'd like to listen to your car as i'm unsure of what i'd like when i get round to doin mine :cool:

·
4 Posts
Ok cool, Ill let you know if I dont go. I take it you can buy tickets on the gate as I think were gonna end up camping nearby for Sat night.

·
842 Posts
yeah they're always on sale on the gate mate...

ive been in show & shine in the past so i get a flyer through the post every year..i'll double check it once im home!

·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds good. I can PM people my mob if they want to send me a text when / if they are there and we can meet up?

·
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
martin1980 said:
I should be at Stonor and have a non res cat back.
Cool do you have a MKIV or MKV?

Just noticed you are in Henley - only a few miles from me in Marlow, surprised I havent seen you about. What colours your .:R?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts