VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER I WOULD JUST LIKE 2 STATE THAT THE ONLY REASON I AM LISTING MY PRIDE AND JOY IS BECAUSE MY EX GIRLFRIEND JUST TOLD ME THAT THE CHILD SHE IS EXPECTING IN 10 DAYS IS MINE!!!!!!!!! (Yes i know, i said the exact same thing myself!!!!) I'v even attached a pic of her so you can see that by no means am i lying and just wanting rid of her!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-MK2-GOLF-SUPERCHARGED-GTI-SHOW-CAR-S-SPENT_W0QQitemZ250263438110QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250263438110&_trkparms=72%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

LMAO..........check out the photos too

no its not my auction before you ask :vroam:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,580 Posts
Omg, people are bidding as well !!

Love the interior, why arnt all Golfs that good hehe he should have taken it to Chris :)

Paul

·
5,616 Posts
Hmmm, first to see will buy....

Clearly second hand goods, so I won't be buying "it" :marchmellow: :biggrin:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Class advert though,

Matt trust you to add the above picture to the post.

Going to see what the car sell for now

·
.:R32OC R-Fest Events Co-ordinater/Organiser
1,746 Posts
Hi, If I purchase the car and the baby comes out black will you still go through with the sale?
Class! :rofl:

·
595 Posts
Classic!

Q: Hi, If I purchase the car and the baby comes out black will you still go through with the sale? 30-Jun-08
A: lol, Yes Then i would proceed to beat her black and blue, pmsl

·
3,281 Posts
Jesus, there are really people like that, that walk the planet?!!!

Totally lovin the VW badge on the front bumper! Looks like he loves that mod too!!!

Has anyone looked at his tw***y Bebo (whatever) page?! Jesus, why am I even writing this?! :ciao:

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Hysterical!!!!!! i just spat milk out in front of a customer, a bit came out of my nose too!!!

i love this car, i hope he accepts my bid...

·
5,616 Posts
Chorley Car Audio said:
Hysterical!!!!!! i just spat milk out in front of a customer, a bit came out of my nose too!!!

i love this car, i hope he accepts my bid...
oooh, pleasant!

How much did you bid, no more than £1.50 I hope :biggrin:

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
"Q: why is there a fat pregnant chik in the pic? she come with the car, free? 30-Jun-08
A: lol, No its just 2 show that when i say im only gettin rid of her cos my ex is pregnant, i aint talkin [email protected]#T lol i wish i could include her in the sale, i'd even pay you 2 take her off my hands but it looks like im stuck with her, Lol
"

·
5,616 Posts
hahaha, love the reply!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts