VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

MK4 R32 DPB

ordered the Milltek non res exh + Sports cat - 25% after the summer fun day at Awesome, back in July 07 still waiting on the cat...done me a deal on the ST2 MAP but is it worth having any of the options available ? has anyone on here got any options ? see link for what i'm talking about ..

http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/vw golfmk4/remaps.html

Cnut

·
1,432 Posts
Youre still waiting on the CAT, whats the deal there? Why the delay?

I would save the cash on a remap and put it toward an intake unless you already have one in which case the remap would be your next option in the performance mod lineup :)

G

·
They are a shortage of Milltek Cats aboout at the mo - not sure what the delay is.

Get cruise control is fyou haven't got it already - as you will need it with the APR options, and the anti theft one too :151:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes i forgot to say the carbonio is on the list - sarah at Awesome reckons they seen 10bhp from this mod alone ... mmm not sure of that, had experience of ind kits with my VF s/c rado vr6 sold a few months back and it made it crisper on cold mornings but cant say noticed bhp.

Khut - the cruise looks essential ? ya need it to do the + options ok thanks. and anti theft a must really thanks again. what about the One/two Additional Programs this is for diff octane i guess ? will only use opti or BP 97 ...as i only do 3-4k a year.

fifty - thanks for the advice and the cats are on back order with geramany who just goit back from 6 weeks annual leave... man were in the wrong country:0

Cnut

·
34 Posts
Carbonio made 11 bhp on my Mk4 R32, and have seen RR graphs for a couple of others where they showed 12 bhp gain. Didn't seem right but must help it breathe better. Just make sure you cut out some holes in your lower left bumper grille to let extra air in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts