VW Golf R32 Forum banner

Are you treating your R32 this Christmas ?

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  GazJones@VACS 
#1 ·
:beerglass: Are you treating your R32 this Christmas ?,:beerglass:

Wash / Polish / led side lights / Mods etc,

#3 ·
Just fitted the Euro (Think) Mk5 rear wiper blade,

Fingers allowing with my big hands ,want to fit the L.E.D bulbs to match the H.I.D lights,

Fit the vented Left/Right Bumper grills, (Brought from R32oc.com)

Just sprayed my plastic door delock door caps (three coats DBP and three coats of lacker,allowing good drying time before each coat)

And a good wash and clean inside ready for Christmas.

Happy Christmas everyone,

#6 ·
I just spent 200 notes on xenon headlights its had enough off me this christmas.

Spending too much on it is a risky affair for me, i narrowly escape many accidents of recent.

Just yesterday i almost had an accident because of ABS.

And just a few hours earlier almost scuffed my alloys on the curb because the sun was in my eyes so i was lookin around for me ray bans.

Not good.

#7 ·
Cars bloody money pits! I've got a glimour foam master and some snow foam for xmas, i've bought some vented front grills, i'm picking up a temp sender to replace the black one and i'm looking at getting a Zymol starter kit. Oh and MOT and Tax are up in Jan so it's all spend spend spend this end!

#8 ·
db7 said:
Cars bloody money pits! I've got a glimour foam master and some snow foam for xmas, i've bought some vented front grills, i'm picking up a temp sender to replace the black one and i'm looking at getting a Zymol starter kit. Oh and MOT and Tax are up in Jan so it's all spend spend spend this end!
Evening ,Where do you get a Zymol starter kit from ?, Looks like its the best you can get though.

#12 ·
Thanks db7 ,I will have a look
My car was washed yesterday afternoon and could do with some

#13 ·
mine got a new side light bulb today and will get a wash tomorrow! and service and road tax very soon as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.