VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked into doing this mod many times but thinking was about as far as i got.....

Any one know any info or a guide, only want to do it if its 100% perfect and works - otherwise ill stick with the 1980 rear arm.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
The rear aero wiper is a straight fit , its from a polo.

The cap requires the tiniest bit trimming off it which takes seconds

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Polo wipers about 12quid from the dealer iirc.

Not sure about the Audi one pommes got cos i cant recall what its like.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I did the polo rear aero arm - makes the back look MUCH tidier mate, well worth doing it.

I found one on ebay for £18 delivered.... not sure how much they are from stealers though..... as macdaddy said, you need to trim the cap slightly so it sits right and the wiper is still functional, but its well easy - even I could do it and Im useless.

·
619 Posts
There is a thread here somewhere where I posted the pics of my polo wiper :D. I also heard that wiper from one of the Skodas looks class, but there is a slight modification required.

·
4,328 Posts
Part numbers are =

8E9955205C CAP - £2.39
8E9955407C WIPER ARM - £25.55
8E9955425C WIPER BLADE - £5.54
Total inc VAT - £39.34

but they only thing is the washer jet on the vw is meant to stay put but on the audis is meant to move, so you either have to cup the cap or put up without having the rear jet :)

·
20 Posts
WOW - that's kinda priceee. You should just buy it at a German dealership for 26euro on your way to Nurburgring!
I can recommend my dealership in Wittlich - they've always helped me look for parts, and some of them speak english. Or the dealer in Bitburg is close-by/good too, and ALL of those guys speak engarish.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts