VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its about time I popped in and said "Hola" to you fellow V6'ers.

Been milling around for while on Here/TSN/VWVortex/UKMKivs/Pistonheads etc etc and thought it was time to say hello.

Had my mk4 R32 for over 12 months now and despite having brief lapses/pangs to change it for something else I really do love it too much to do so (despite doing 80 miles a day)

my rides :-

Current >
53 R32 (DBP R32/53 Plate/3 Door/Sunroof/Half black leather/Chrome door pins/Blue door LEDs/Blue interior lighting/Lamp Protectors/Polo Rear Aero wiper/Enfig Stubby Antenna/6463 update/Flapper mod/R32 Alu tax holder)

Current >
1970 MGB-GT Fully restored and now Sprint/Hill Climb prep'd. 1950cc Peter Burgess Race Engine - fibre glass front and back, stripped out apart from buckets, cage and extinguishers .... effing quick for a 37 year old mota! (140BHP - 860Kg) Compete in Shelsley Walsh/Curborough/Prescott when time permitts...............

Previous >
03 Mini Cooper S (Works Seats/spots/fibre scoop/clear rears/GTT CAI)
51 Dub4 V6 4Motion (Hella RCCRs/S2000 stubby/fabia rear wiper)
L Reg Dub3 VR6 (lowered/pipercross cone/stubby/twin rolled pipes - cant remember ther make)
N Reg Mitsubishi FTO GPX Mivec (Green cone filter/lowered)
L Reg MR2 Turbo (Rev 3 clusters and spoiler/piggy back ECU/bleed valve/K&N cone - 270bhp ish)
R Reg MR2 T Bar (N/A UK spec - no mods)
H Reg Pug 205 GTi (Non cat 1.9 of course/K&N/Sparco strut brace)
E Reg Astra 1.3 Merit (nuff said) :wtf:

:beer:

anyway - Im at work and its lunchtime so ttfn!

·
1,432 Posts
:hello: and welcome.

DBP, plenty of those about. Id say its the best colour though.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Tokyo -

Avatar pic was a fancy dress night for my mates 30 birthday - tight a55 jeans and rock outfits..... oh and the moustache is real LoL....

MG is fantastic - I dual drive with a friend....its competing this weekend actually...will try and get some recent pics to post

·
1,432 Posts
hOt TuNa said:
sweet R Fifty - is that your boat too?
Sadly not. I spied it in the harbour near my house and thought it made an excellent background to the R :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts