VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's some photo's of my car at long last!!

Happy Days!!:burnout:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
eeeeeeeeee look, someone's got an eye for photography! Some great shots there :)

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i borrowed my mates posh camera for a weekend. i think i've uploaded them as thumbnails, so if you click on them you see the whole pic?? i dunno i'm rubbish with photobucket. i want one of them as my avatar but can't figure it out!! bloody technical stuff you know for me all this!!

·
1,149 Posts
No no, you braved the big world and survived, they work as thumbnails!

As for the avatar if you put a link to the picture in your photobucket into the bit where it says enter url, it should come up. Just make sure it doesn't have IMG in brackets at either end :)

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok, ill give it a go, but head is now a bit battered!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
great pics! reminds me to get some more of mine with my new camera!

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ooh i'm soo clever!! thank you db7!!

·
1,149 Posts
hth :D

G

·
Nice pics!!

Saw you parked outside a house in flint a little while ago in the next road down from my folks house, car was shiney clean!!

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, boyfs nana's house. i met you both at alltypes last year, i think you were there with dannyrado and his missus?

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
have you posted them on here?? they were nice photo's!

G

·
Not yet, our laptop is made of stone so doesn't really like posting pics. Soon as we've got a new computer sorted we'll be posting a lot more pics!

·
Registered
267 Posts
You guys are making me feel guilty, spending too much time indoors avoiding the cold, mine needs a good clean.

Good pics by the way.

·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hey there tokyo dub, surprise surprise i now have black VW badges back and front. a pressie off boyf, looks very sexy. i guess ill need more photo's! i'll clean her proper this time as well, with wax an that!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts