VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally I have pulled the trigger and bought myself a MKV R32!

65k mile manual with wingbacks, milltek, and ITG filter. Soon to have KW V3s fitted.

·
19,388 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all - I’ll be sure to post more pictures as and when I take them! Really looking forward to making some modifications and sharing them on here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited by Moderator)
So managed to snap a few pictures last weekend on a drive to the coast.

Since I last posted I had to have a bit of work done to the car, both maintenance and modification. Most of this due to age related wear; I am sure I will have to tick off a few more bits in the near future. All credit due to The Phirm in Camberley Surrey, can't recommend these guys enough.

• Rear brake calliper replaced, along with hand brake cables (was getting some binding)
  • New rubber boots all round
  • Flexi hoses replaced
  • KW V3 coilovers with upgraded top mounts and bearings

Next for me in terms of upgrades will be new discs and pads, potentially a rear ARB to help with the under steer. Really enjoying the car so far!

Attachments

·
Administrator
R32 mk5 2008
3,526 Posts
Some nice pictures and mods..
Am fitting the 034motorsport rear anti roll bar for the under steer as with this bar you don't have to change the front one

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I am just going to try doing the rear for now and see how it drives, from reading on here should be an improvement

1 - 11 of 11 Posts