VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of buying a new house, pushing myself to a much larger more expensive property and a few things have got to give. My pride and joy might have to be one of them. I've not 100% decided to get rid of it yet but if the right deal came up I would certainly be tempted.

AUDI RS3 SPORTBACK 2.5T FSI RS3 Quattro 5dr S Tronic, In Ibis White
Registered 21/01/2012
Current mileage is 11500
I'm the second owner.

I had the car serviced at 10,000 miles and put on yearly scheduled servicing.

Just had 4 brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sports fitted.

Immaculate inside and out.

With regards to price, I paid 40k for it a year ago. I'd like to take an R32 in part exchange and happy to talk a deal with anyone who is interested.

Thanks for watching

Sorry will take more pictures for a potential buyer, as mentioned above not 100% sure i'm going to sell yet but would like to gauge an interest.

G

·
Hi Guys,

I'm in the process of buying a new house, pushing myself to a much larger more expensive property and a few things have got to give. My pride and joy might have to be one of them. I've not 100% decided to get rid of it yet but if the right deal came up I would certainly be tempted.

AUDI RS3 SPORTBACK 2.5T FSI RS3 Quattro 5dr S Tronic, In Ibis White
Registered 21/01/2012
Current mileage is 11500
I'm the second owner.

I had the car serviced at 10,000 miles and put on yearly scheduled servicing.

Just had 4 brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sports fitted.

Immaculate inside and out.

With regards to price, I paid 40k for it a year ago. I'd like to take an R32 in part exchange and happy to talk a deal with anyone who is interested.

Thanks for watching

Sorry will take more pictures for a potential buyer, as mentioned above not 100% sure i'm going to sell yet but would like to gauge an interest.

Do you need any children to live in that bigger house? I will throw in two, straight swap for the motor.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
How much power she putting out?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
They must be pretty speedy, how much do they weigh then Bob?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Must be amazing im sure, there is more than one owner of one on her isnt there. For that money, I'd have to be thinking 996.2 GT3 though. After experiencing so many Porsches through a mate of mine, ive definitely got an itch.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I always wanted a 911, the company I work for hired me one for nearly 3 weeks for my honeymoon. Was a C4S convertible. Totally changed my view on them after driving one for a long period of time, pretty much came back and purchased the RS3, which is very practical, very fast and just an all round epic car. If I keep it I will get it remapped and enjoy 400+ bhp!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts