VW Golf R32 Forum banner

AUDI S5 4.2 V8 WILL PX FOR MK5 R32??

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  aaron 
#1 ·
Sold my r32 abt 18 months ago for an s3 and then for this s5 but really miss it and want to go back to one for a bit. looking for a decent one with extras can do a part ex deal with someone if the price is right. my car has a big spec-

2008 58 audi s5 4.2 v8 multi tronic automatic with f1 paddleshift, huge spec

20" wheels unmarked
full red leather sport seats
keyless entry and start
heated seats front and rear
electric memory seats
xenon headlights
daytime running lights
auto dimming mirrors
heated auto dimming electric folding wing mirrors
front and rear optical parking sensors with REVERSE CAMERA
6 cd loader
cruise control
upgraded sound system
tinted windows
sat nav system
bluetooth phone prep
dab radio
full audi service history

has a performance blue flame exhaust system cat back fitted 2 months old , lowered 40mm and 20mm spacers fitted to the rear and 15mm to the front work carried out by awsome gti all at the cost of £1400 all 2 months old

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hmmm pretty much exactly how I'd have an S5!!! Just not now

#4 ·
How much do you valuate your Audi at pal?

#5 ·
Lovely car

What's the difference between a "F1" Paddleshift and a "normal" paddle shift?

GLWS or swap

#10 ·
hey thanks for all the comments. sold the s5 px'd it against a 5 door r32 2009 satnav leathers dsg etc. got a good deal at a garage and they gave me cash difference which u dont see often lol. richard- s3 was a very nice car had intake and remap done to it was a dsg aswel and it was very fast indeed . s5 had the looks but lacked power to be honest. the r32 would give it a good race being auto it just drank fuel for joke. £20 would give you 30 miles. got a cl63 amg and it prob does the same but u enjoy driving it because its actually got a lot of power and gives you a buzz where the s5 was lacking had more of a buzz in the s3. raiden- blue golf r in the pic is ours aswel thats fully loaded dsg aswel very nice car indeed. just aint got the sound of that v6 lol

#13 ·
I have a huge spec sprint blue S5 with cream leather and need to free up some cash wouldn't mind a part ex with a 5dr mk5 dsg with recaros.

Sorry to jump on the thread :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.