VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
287 Posts
Well after 2 and a half years with my Mk4 R32, i decided it was time for a change.
The R32 has been a great car, i've really enjoyed owning it and i'm sure i'll miss it, but as a replacment the TTS is deffiently a worthy contender!

It's a 2008 model in White, with S-Tronic DSG, Quattro, Sat-Nav, Bose, Optional 19inch wheels and a few other toys.

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

It's impressively quick, and suprisingly lively for a standard car, should be fun with a remap.
The Gen4 haldex system and E-LSD behave very differently to the Gen1 system in the mk4, the car almost behaves like a RWD but with the confidence of 4x4.

The S-Tronic DSG gearbox is brilliant!, nice and lazy for pottering about, but very good when giving it the beans, the upshift time is unbelievable!

Attachments

·
1,138 Posts
Looks a very nice car. I'm sure you won't regret the move, but as always, the sound of a V6 is hard to beat!!

·
19,389 Posts
Very nice indeed and almost bought one of these myself when I was getting rid of the R32, but was unable to find an Audi salesman who wasn't a knob in my area.

I wish you many miles of happy motoring.

·
Administrator
3,597 Posts
Enjoy

Get it maped 300 + easy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts