VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
79 Posts
They used to work but dont seem to be working now

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
you should be able to upload a custom one? but i cant really find any standard ones that are "in keeping" with the site design :(

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Don't seem to have an option to actually upload one, is that what you mean by them not working? Or do they just not display?

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
when you goto usercp, you should have the option of using a custom avatar? and to either point to the url of one or upload one from you computer.

·
748 Posts
In Edit Avatar under User CP it just gives the blank area which says No avatar selected and a radio button which is for no avatar - if I try and drag n' drop it doesn't let me and there is no upload option?

Am I looking in the wrong place?

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
there should be a use custom avatar button, and then a browse button which allows you to pick an avatar off your computer and upload it.

·
1,432 Posts
All i can see is the predefined avatars. No 'browse for custom Avatar on PC' or similar button.

·
748 Posts
:dito:

But a stock one is better than none!

·
624 Posts
I've got same problem. Plus, tried saving a signature and came back with odd fail notice. Tried writing one with bbcode and that didn't work.
*edit* did work but didn't seem to at first.

Can we not link to a URL for pictures as sigs as mine says no at the bottom and wouldn't let me do it.

And while i'm noticing stuff, when you do a quick edit, it often sits there for ages saying its doing something but never saving so I stop it and 'go advanced' and it saves it immediately.

·
624 Posts
Now getting this when trying to respond to a post with a Photobucket link

Precondition Failed
The precondition on the request for the URL /newreply.php evaluated to false.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.52 (CentOS) Server at www.r32oc.com Port 80

1 - 20 of 20 Posts