VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon Guys,

I've just had a phonecall from my garage (VolksAutos) saying they are now officially distributors and fitters of all Awesome Gti products for the South of England

Any queries please contact CHRIS on 0208 643 4313 feel free to quote the OC as he is in the process of sorting out some deals

Volks Autos LTD
3 Kimpton Road
Sutton
Surrey
SM3 9QL

www.volksautos.co.uk

I may see you down there at some point as I am planning on getting a few bits from them myself!!

Dimples

· Registered
10 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks Chris for posting.

If anyone interested in mapping, diagnostics, servicing, repairs or performance mods please feel free to contact me on here also.

We officially go live next Wednesday for mapping which will be APR. For anyone else with a diesel vehicle whether it be vag related or not we will be doing our own maps on and these too will be at good prices.

We don't stop there as we also have lots of experience with Volkswagen commercial vehicles

If your interested in any services at all we are planning on getting people in next Wednesday.

If your not too sure about what we are about then maybe you'd like to come down and say hi to the team?

We have a lot of good reviews, especially on honest john which puts us 3rd top garage in London.

We are also ex main dealer staff and that's the only people we employ

Thanks for your time

Chris

Volks Autos/Vagperformance

3,177 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks Chris for posting.

If anyone interested in mapping, diagnostics, servicing, repairs or performance mods please feel free to contact me on here also.

We officially go live next Wednesday for mapping which will be APR. For anyone else with a diesel vehicle whether it be vag related or not we will be doing our own maps on and these too will be at good prices.

We don't stop there as we also have lots of experience with Volkswagen commercial vehicles

If your interested in any services at all we are planning on getting people in next Wednesday.

If your not too sure about what we are about then maybe you'd like to come down and say hi to the team?

We have a lot of good reviews, especially on honest john which puts us 3rd top garage in London.

We are also ex main dealer staff and that's the only people we employ

Thanks for your time

Chris

Volks Autos/Vagperformance
Nice and close to me..... look forward to coming in at some point..

· Registered
10 Posts
81 llyh

I'll get back to you tomorrow if that's ok when I'm in the office.

I would give an email but if I published it on the web it'll get spammed (not by you guys)

If you want to message me your details I'll contact you both regarding them.

· Registered
186 Posts
Just wanted to give a mention..

Called up Volks on Wednesday booked it in for Thursday morning for a Major service & Brake Fluid, job was done smoothly and no horrors!. The garage looks great also and customer service was second to none. Choice was between these guys and AMD. I know i made the right choice. I will definitely be popping back to these guys for any work that needs to be done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.