VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
25 per cent discount on neuspeed products at the moment. strutbraces etc at awesome gti store.:dancing2:

·
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wish they had discount on carbonio"s .

·
3,732 Posts
(quietly mutters to himself whilst rocking back and forth

the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me the mrs would kill me)

:stickyman:

G

·
silver r said:
wish they had discount on carbonio"s .
They did have on Monday linky

I ordered front upper and lower strut braces and got some discount on some other stuff that I am going to have fitted very soon :vroam:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts