VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
List some awkward moments that you have all experienced

I had one today where i went to this guys house to fit a new phone line, it was 8am and he opened the door in his briefs (aged approx 60) and i asked him where he wanted the phone line putting, he took me to the room and then said word for word "right I'm off back to bed, im gay you see, and i like young boys, you gonna come up with me?".......
i was like
and slowly went back to my van and called my boss lol
He told me to either send the job back and drive away, or call for backup
I reluctantly called for backup, and while i was waiting for the other guy to come, he kept staring at me through his bedroom window! still in briefs by the way, it was awkwarrrrrdddd
The other engineer got there and he pissed himself, and did all of the inside house work, i did the outside bit
its funny now but it was scary, you never know what kind of weirdos are around us!

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are you a " pretty boy then " lol
haha i guess so, according to him, i should be flattered, i hear stories of milfs coming onto young engineers but never a 60 year old gay bloke...

·
Community Clown!
5,234 Posts

I had one today where i went to this guys house to fit a new phone line, it was 8am and he opened the door in his briefs (aged approx 60) and i asked him where he wanted the phone line putting, he took me to the room and then said word for word "right I'm off back to bed, im gay you see, and i like young boys, you gonna come up with me?".......
i was like
I reluctantly called for backup, and while i was waiting for the other guy to come, he kept staring at me through his bedroom window! still in briefs by the way, it was awkwarrrrrdddd
The other engineer got there and he pissed himself, and did all of the inside house work, i did the outside bit
its funny now but it was scary, you never know what kind of weirdos are around us!
Funny as hell.. One thing wrong with that story though... You said you SLOWLY went back to your van... Were you considering his offer?? Lol. You should have legged it!! Lol.

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny as hell.. One thing wrong with that story though... You said you SLOWLY went back to your van... Were you considering his offer?? Lol. You should have legged it!! Lol.
well if the price was right...
........ i would have taken the money THEN legged it

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts

i was like
Ha.

·
South East Organiser
6,827 Posts
Wish a milf would come on to me!

Sent from my blower by a cat

Reactions: Benji26

·
192 Posts

·
4,420 Posts
Wish a milf would come on to me!

Sent from my blower by a cat
I know right! its happened to one of my mates and he took a photo of it with his id badge for proof, obviously i must only attract dudes

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
I just don't get why anyone would come on to someone that's come to do work at their house?! I'll get the brews on and, depending on how sociable I'm feeling, may offer a digestive. That's as far as it goes.

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just don't get why anyone would come on to someone that's come to do work at their house?! I'll get the brews on and, depending on how sociable I'm feeling, may offer a digestive. That's as far as it goes.
some lonely desperate housewives do like a young guy in a uniform... just not the ones i go see, depending on the state of the house as well is wether i say yes or no to a nice brew, i did once have this really really, hot girl decide to clean her windows whilst theres me and 2 other engineers having a chat outside, she was there a good 5 mins and her boobs popped out..... she carried on and ignored it!
there was a blown up johnny on the door, and the reason there was 3 of us was because it was a bad area...

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
craggsy said:
As they say " one up the bum, no harm done! " lol
Maybe down south lol that sort of stuff in normal.

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Reactions: Benji26

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
some lonely desperate housewives do like a young guy in a uniform... just not the ones i go see, depending on the state of the house as well is wether i say yes or no to a nice brew, i did once have this really really, hot girl decide to clean her windows whilst theres me and 2 other engineers having a chat outside, she was there a good 5 mins and her boobs popped out..... she carried on and ignored it!
there was a blown up johnny on the door, and the reason there was 3 of us was because it was a bad area...
Last time the tv guy came round I'd just got out of the shower so had to let him in with just a towel on. Awkward!

And I'm in bed with the plumber as we speak

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Last time the tv guy came round I'd just got out of the shower so had to let him in with just a towel on. Awkward!

And I'm in bed with the plumber as we speak
haha, well what we do is, if its a girls name on the job, we tend not to ring up before hand and hopefully catch people off guard like that

and i thought a cuppa tea and a digestive is as far as it went lol

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.