VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,

Never really left but haven't been on the forum for a while now. Things here at Awesome have been mad busy, so finding time to go on all the forums is tough!

Main reason i am making an effort to come back on here though is that i am seriously considering getting an R32 now. Mainly after having the privaledge of driving one of our customers turbo'd MK4 on an extended roadtest. I have always loved the car, but never had chance to drive it. All i can say is it has just changed my whole view on the R32. Waiting on Insurance prices though now! lol

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Nice one Andy, oh, and welcome back!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got the insurance price..... they didnt help me convince myself it was a bad idea!!! I was relying on them to make me give up on the idea, but they were cheaper than i ever imagined! The Mrs is gonna kill me! lol

·
5,616 Posts
lol, I'm just getting mine renewed through Greenlight... fantastic price and mod friendly :D

·
777 Posts
go for it mate, they are terrific cars, you can get some cheap upgrades on it too!

·
748 Posts
I popped in on Monday on the way back from inters and bought a coupla Megs products and was told I'd come a long way just for that!

Brief explanation ensued.... I dont by ferry tickets JUST to go to Awesome!

Nice to see you guys anyhow

·
465 Posts
Andy i think you sold me my front R32 badge on tuesday after some thief had knicked my my original one, cheers 4 that dude.
Don't ponder gettin an R fella, go buy one now.YOU KNOW U NEED ONE.
Oh my insurance is due next month can anyone help me out with the no for greenlight so i can give them a blast.

·
3,732 Posts
belly said:
Andy i think you sold me my front R32 badge on tuesday after some thief had knicked my my original one, cheers 4 that dude.
Don't ponder gettin an R fella, go buy one now.YOU KNOW U NEED ONE.
Oh my insurance is due next month can anyone help me out with the no for greenlight so i can give them a blast.
you have to do their online quote then they send you an email and text with the quote and a number to call

http://www.greenlightinsurance.com/

:top:

·
465 Posts
Ta vc, just sorted the form out now and sent it back...........fingers crossed.

·
544 Posts
hello Andy hows it going fella? you selling the skoda then?
good to see you on the site

·
544 Posts
i will see at your show as i need a boost gauge for mine :vroam:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts