VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After only having my 03 R32 since august its going back to VW, Again, the 4th time, to try and cure a misfire between 2-3krpm, originally we thought this was the revo map, after removing the wrongly installed st2 and re installing a st1 its still there, has anyone else experienced anything similar with theirs??

G

·
pomme said:
Which version is it mkiv or mkv. If its the mkiv i bet its the hesitation and you need the 6463 vw free update.
but if it has been remapped the 6463 shouldn't be needed?

·
387 Posts
one for revo mike ????? :call:

·
4,328 Posts
Mine had the amd remap on it but it hesitated after a few months, ie a year. So i took it back to amd, who put the 6463 update on followed by their remap and the hesitation was cured :)

G

·
pomme said:
Mine had the amd remap on it but it hesitated after a few months, ie a year. So i took it back to amd, who put the 6463 update on followed by their remap and the hesitation was cured :)
Was this not because the first AmD remaps didn't actually allow for and include the 6463 update?

·
4,328 Posts
Yes so wht im thinking is that the map thats on the car hasnt taken account of the update. And then this can only be know by revo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts