VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my first post here, so please bare with me, i am currently in a year old mk5 R32 and i was thinking of adding a set of bbs ch's, 19inch.

Can anyone tell me what is the correct offset for this wheel and where is the best place to buy a set would be.

Cheers people, and i look forward to more posts soon.:rock:

·
624 Posts
I'll check somewhere else as I know someone had these wheels on MKV and supposedly can get them.

Looks like the correct size is PCD 5x112 and offset 51 standard, so supposedly a CH with offset et50 is ok.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well guys, thanks for the replies, it seems the wheels i can get are indeed a offset of et50, so that is looking good.

But, on the off chance, does anyone have a picture of a mkv r32 in deep blue pearl with 19inch bbs ch's on it, i could do with one to convince the girl friend that i am about to do the right thing.

Do you guys agree it is a worth while mod?

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Maxyboy said:
does anyone have a picture of a mkv r32 in deep blue pearl with 19inch bbs ch's on it
If anyone has a set, I'm willing to fit them and take the pics...

Would look good on mine I'm sure :top:

G

·
Maxyboy said:
Well guys, thanks for the replies, it seems the wheels i can get are indeed a offset of et50, so that is looking good.

But, on the off chance, does anyone have a picture of a mkv r32 in deep blue pearl with 19inch bbs ch's on it, i could do with one to convince the girl friend that i am about to do the right thing.

Do you guys agree it is a worth while mod?
This is TP27s car from Tyresmoke, I am sure we won't mind :151:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
Wonder if you notice any difference in ride quality with those?

It certainly suffered on my ol' V64Mo when I had the 18" Mille Miglias compared with the stock 16" (?) VW alloys.

·
1,432 Posts
I say go for the same BBS rims which are on the HGP biturbo MkV DBP R32. That car looks incredible on the 19s :)

G

·
FiftyPenceR32 said:
I say go for the same BBS rims which are on the HGP biturbo MkV DBP R32. That car looks incredible on the 19s :)
Aren't they OZ wheels - they do look good especially with the massive brakes

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.