VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.. Been searching for some different wheels... What do you lot think of these.

Looking to stick with 18s

·
Registered
404 Posts
I noticed them recently myself. I think they could look brilliant on the right car, with the right stance.

Would love to see a few photoshops done, to see what they'd look like. Sadly, i lack the skills!

·
Cutting Edge Member
1,263 Posts
I love them nice

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yeah I think they would suit the mk5. Easy to clean too ! Bonus !!

Reactions: Syvee

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool that's what I was thinking... Good price too, just hope they will look good on my BMP mk5. Iv got H&R springs (25mm I think) so hopefully should look good... Was going to go with 3SDM but then saw these.. Always wanted a set of BBS and I think I may have found what I'm looking for :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hard to believe your car is also BMP, same as mine. We could end up with very similar looking cars soon, especially as i just ordered the H & R springs today!

·
5,499 Posts
The look nice in the photo, but need to see a decent photoshop to see if they suit a golf.. from certain angles they look a lot like old Focus ST wheels

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hard to believe your car is also BMP, same as mine. We could end up with very similar looking cars soon, especially as i just ordered the H & R springs today!
Obviously you have good taste lol... 3 or 5 door?.. Going to be ordering myself a Miltek soon too :)

·
Special Member
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It's a 3 door, mate. Exhaust is definitely on my list, in coming months. We'll have twin vehicles, FFS! Lol.
Twins separated by the Irish Channel tho :) ... Bet ya haven't got a Mk6 steering wheel tho ;-)

·
504 Posts
The look nice in the photo, but need to see a decent photoshop to see if they suit a golf.. from certain angles they look a lot like old Focus ST wheels
I was thinking they look like the old Venoms,

·
Wheel Whore!
1,204 Posts
Not keen on them. Poopie IMO.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts