VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ladies and Gents, I've spoken to BCS and am looking to organise a GB.

I keep seeing wanted ads for people after dp's/tbe's all in that search for extra power so this should be the ideal solution for getting that.

We will need a minimum of 10 people to get 20% off the retail price for any product listed on their website. Postage will be on top, the full TBE or cat back would be £20.00, with the DP and cat £12.50.

http://www.powervalve.co.uk/

"At Powervalve, we provide high end performance stainless steel exhaust systems which are competitively priced to the fast road and track market.
All of our products go through a stringent development program and are designed to produce standards of quality design and functionality aimed at setting benchmarks for our competitors to chase."

Here's a product review thread with all the info needed.
http://www.mk5golfgt...ic,47369.0.html

The GB is not purely aimed at the mk5 Gti as BCS exhausts are interchangeable across the 2.0TFSI / 2.0 TSI Platform so will work with the following, Scirocco 2.0 TSi , Scirocco R, Mk6, GolfR, Skoda Octavia VRS II and Leon Cupra.

The GB will be open for a month and will close on Monday 16th Sept

Any questions just fire away and if Nige from BCS doesn't see it I'll forward it onto him.

I'll get the list going:

Full Exhaust

Downpipe with 200cell Hi-Flow Cat
lm_gauci (Mk5 Golf Gti)

Downpipe Decat

Payment will be made to BCS direct by Credit/Debit Card and goods sent out afterwards.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Your unlikely to gain much if any interest from members on your first post. I would maybe state they can pay BCS direct instead of an unknown member. Just a heads up

Welcome to the forum

·
1,927 Posts
Not many on here with a mk5 GTI or similar.

There's not much info available on the R32 exhaust they make on the website, although I would definitely consider one if I was in the market, as they have a pretty good rep...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not many on here with a mk5 GTI or similar.

There's not much info available on the R32 exhaust they make on the website, although I would definitely consider one if I was in the market, as they have a pretty good rep...
I agree there isn't much info, i'll speak to nige at bcs and see what he says. I think there is a new exhaust in the pipeline for the R32, so might be good for the odd person to get a quality exhaust with a bit of discount.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A message from BCS regarding the r32 exhaust:

With specific regard to the R32 - we will be getting our car in the next couple of weeks and will be developing the all new and unique Powervalve variable tone system (a world first for a production system)
So if the R32 guys can wait for the results it may be in their best interest.
Here's a sneaky peak at the Powervalve system on the e90 M3 that we offer...

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
A message from BCS regarding the r32 exhaust:

With specific regard to the R32 - we will be getting our car in the next couple of weeks and will be developing the all new and unique Powervalve variable tone system (a world first for a production system)
So if the R32 guys can wait for the results it may be in their best interest.
Here's a sneaky peak at the Powervalve system on the e90 M3 that we offer...
You might want to point out to BCS that the R32 already has a "power valve" or flapper as everyone else calls it in the standard exhaust which opens and closes so they may want to change the advertised over hype. Sorry but BCS is a one trick pony that fits a flapper to the exhaust systems and calls it a "power valve". Sorry but this is the same sort of bull$hit advertising bollox as Shell renaming V power petrol as "Nitro plus" as it makes it sound faster to the fast+furious all show but no go or even a clue crowd.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't work for BCS and am just trying to organise a GB for their exhausts. Feel free to send them an email expressing your concerns and opinions and i'm sure they'll reply.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I sent an email off to Nige earlier on, as i saw the video above posted on the chat box and i have been interested in looking for something other than stock exhaust now.

For the Exhaust Cat Back, they quoted me £795.00 including VAT - MK5 R32

Nige also offered a 15% discount in return for feedback to other members.
This brings the price down to £675.75 +£20.00 shipping

This was something i inquired about myself, not a GB just so you guys are aware.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts