VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just been offered a number plate R32 LTD what should I pay for this he said he open to offers!

·
4,328 Posts
That is a really really cool plate, and would look the muts nuts if the car was debadged :)

There was someone selling a mkiv plate on ukmkivs.net for like £15,000 which is just crazy :(

·
3,137 Posts
I think the best plate would be R32 6OLF. Think it got auctioned off by the DVLA

But R32 LTD is pertty cool

·
3,732 Posts
John_C said:
Ive just been offered a number plate R32 LTD what should I pay for this he said he open to offers!
r32 hot is currently going for 9-10k

but that plate, i'd say between 2-3k

mine which will be going on the car soon hopefully cost £1900 and spells r32 then a cool word

i'd offer him as low as you dare :D

·
3,732 Posts
:D

R32 GOO

pronounced: R32 GoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D

had some carbon domed plates made up, just waiting on the tax disc :D

·
4,328 Posts
thats pretyt cool cherry, what do your plates look like? sorry never seen any like that before.

i still think the best would be 'r32 v6' or 'vw r32' but they never made it :(

·
3,732 Posts
pomme said:
thats pretyt cool cherry, what do your plates look like? sorry never seen any like that before.

i still think the best would be 'r32 v6' or 'vw r32' but they never made it :(
carbon fibre letters glued to a standard plate basically, but 100% legal and very trick :D

hopefully this works:

·
3,732 Posts
pomme said:
that looks pretty cool, ive just got the germand style metla plates but in white and yellow without the euro and d badge :)
that should look pretty sweet, i wanted more of a uk look - the domed plates look much better in the flesh, and without the playboy bunny shadows ;)

·
4,328 Posts
Very Cherry said:
that should look pretty sweet, i wanted more of a uk look - the domed plates look much better in the flesh, and without the playboy bunny shadows ;)
i wasnt going to say anything about that :listen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts