VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Senior Citizen
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right people
Off to Berlin this Friday for a stag weekend. Anyone got any ideas of stag games? I'e soldiers, shark attack, pegs that sort of thing.
Cheers
Daz

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Tit cricket

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
I don't follow cricket but you get points for touching boobs. There's different versions but the standard is 1 point for brushing past a boob, 4 points for a boob grab with one hand and 6 points for a two handed boob grab. Other versions (that I've played) involve a hand on a woman's ass (being an ass man I naturally prefer this version lol). I believe it's 1 point for brushing into a boob, 4 points for a hand on an arse and 6 for a boob grab but you could play any scoring system you like. Typically it's 1, 4 and 6 points like cricket (this is where my cricket knowledge ends
)

Reactions: dazr32

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
Snog a dog is far less complex and has one simple rule: find the most battered lass in a bar/club and snog it. You need to make her feel like she's a proper stunner though. And more brownie points if fingers are involved. I've never done this by the way...

·
Senior Citizen
2,624 Posts
Hahahahaha quality, the problem I have is my 18 year old son is also going and its my nephews stag night, so brother in
Law as well. Don't think the soldiers one is going to go
Down well in Germany though.

·
3,242 Posts
Gizmo86 said:
Snog a dog is far less complex and has one simple rule: find the most battered lass in a bar/club and snog it. You need to make her feel like she's a proper stunner though. And more brownie points if fingers are involved. I've never done this by the way...
Liar
You sound like you champ at this game haha

Regards
Vrt

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
MILF is another game similar to snog a dog. Normally you have to snog a woman your mothers age but that isn't always possible so just go as old as you can

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Why would you stick your fingers in a woman's mouth?

Reactions: dazr32

·
Registered
977 Posts
I don't follow cricket but you get points for touching boobs. There's different versions but the standard is 1 point for brushing past a boob, 4 points for a boob grab with one hand and 6 points for a two handed boob grab. Other versions (that I've played) involve a hand on a woman's ass (being an ass man I naturally prefer this version lol). I believe it's 1 point for brushing into a boob, 4 points for a hand on an arse and 6 for a boob grab but you could play any scoring system you like. Typically it's 1, 4 and 6 points like cricket (this is where my cricket knowledge ends
)
Sounds a bit Ted Bundy to me lol..... You'd end up banged up abroad

·
4 Posts
Get Down Mr. President!

Basically, the gist of the game was that when you were with a group of friends, at any random time, a member of the group would stick their finger to their ear, as if receiving a message. Eventually, others would notice and copy the movement, and whoever was last upon sticking a finger to the ear or hadn't noticed gets tackled to the ground regardless of location, and the others would yell "Get down Mr. President!!"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Get%20Down%20Mr.%20President!

·
Registered
977 Posts
hahaha that looks mental, Shit most of us wont get to the back 9
Yeah it is... I'd double up though to make it 18 holes, I.e 2 drinks per bar, ideally one shot or similar.

And throw a left hand rule in at one of the pubs, and anyone caught with their drink in their right hand has to do a shot

You'll be wasted come the end..... And will probably naturally progress on to that titgrab/rapey game mentioned above lol

·
Senior Citizen
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah it is... I'd double up though to make it 18 holes, I.e 2 drinks per bar, ideally one shot or similar.

And throw a left hand rule in at one of the pubs, and anyone caught with their drink in their right hand has to do a shot

You'll be wasted come the end..... And will probably naturally progress on to that titgrab/rapey game mentioned above lol
Hahaha oh I am cracking up, and finally the grab a granny.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts