VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Queen In The North
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont think I've seen a thread for this yet - Is anyone thinking of going to this at Lydden Hill this year??

It was a really good turn out last year! But only saw a few R32's...

Didnt have the bottle to go on track myself though lol

http://www.bhpperformanceshow.com/

·
South East Organiser
6,823 Posts
Me is going

Reactions: Michelle

·
2,803 Posts
We should all go

·
Queen In The North
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Na wasn't on stand, thinking about show n shine maybe this time
unless there is a stand somewhere?

Yes Oliver! We'll talk next weekend if your going to the meet?

·
2,803 Posts
The meet is 2 weeks from now, not next weekend
But yeah, we'll all talk then!

Reactions: Michelle

·
South East Organiser
6,823 Posts
Na wasn't on stand, thinking about show n shine maybe this time
unless there is a stand somewhere?

Yes Oliver! We'll talk next weekend if your going to the meet?
May have stand space on mine. Ill ask later

Sent from my dog and bone by a cat

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Interested in more information on this, but when I went on their website my virus scanner went nuts.

10/04/2013 17:02:40, Severity - High, An intrusion attempt by www.bhpperformanceshow.com was blocked. Web Attack: Mass Injection Website 5

Network traffic from www.bhpperformanceshow.com/js/combine.js matches the signature of a known attack. The attack was resulted from \DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME2\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\INTERNET EXPLORER\IEXPLORE.EXE.

·
Queen In The North
1,358 Posts
Oh yeah seems to be a bit strangely laid out now... maybe something crashed their website!

This information is taken from their website:

About BHP Performance Show

When you need a break from the adrenalin filled track action you can take a walk around the paddock and view the fantastic display of enthusiasts cars who come from all corners of the country some individually, but many from some of the longest standing and highest respected car clubs around. Have a urge to spend? check out the trade area for your performance and styling needs. Maybe watching the action is not enough for you? take your car on track for just £15 for 15 mins if booked in advance. (£20 on the day)

Trophies available on the Day to participants are as follows (please note these awards are to open to anyone NOT parked in the Public Car park):
Best In Show, Best Sleeper, Best Dressed Engine, Best Interior, Best Exterior, Best Club Stand (medals to stand members), Future Trend, Best ICE, Best performance Car, Best Trader.

Car club / Trade stand / Individual show car Information

To book your club/trade stand/tracktime/individual show car please click here
Track time is £15.00 in advance and £20.00 on the day, each session will last 15 mins.(Please note that session times may vary if incidents or track cleaning is required) Full UK driving licence and adequate hemlet is required. Helmets cannot be hired.

Venue Infomation

Lydden Hill Race Circuit, Wootton, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 6ET.
Just off the A2 between Canterbury and Dover. General admission price £15 per person, under 12s go free.

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Oh yeah seems to be a bit strangely laid out now... maybe something crashed their website!

This information is taken from their website:

About BHP Performance Show

When you need a break from the adrenalin filled track action you can take a walk around the paddock and view the fantastic display of enthusiasts cars who come from all corners of the country some individually, but many from some of the longest standing and highest respected car clubs around. Have a urge to spend? check out the trade area for your performance and styling needs. Maybe watching the action is not enough for you? take your car on track for just £15 for 15 mins if booked in advance. (£20 on the day)

Trophies available on the Day to participants are as follows (please note these awards are to open to anyone NOT parked in the Public Car park):
Best In Show, Best Sleeper, Best Dressed Engine, Best Interior, Best Exterior, Best Club Stand (medals to stand members), Future Trend, Best ICE, Best performance Car, Best Trader.

Car club / Trade stand / Individual show car Information

To book your club/trade stand/tracktime/individual show car please click here
Track time is £15.00 in advance and £20.00 on the day, each session will last 15 mins.(Please note that session times may vary if incidents or track cleaning is required) Full UK driving licence and adequate hemlet is required. Helmets cannot be hired.

Venue Infomation

Lydden Hill Race Circuit, Wootton, Canterbury, Kent, CT4 6ET.
Just off the A2 between Canterbury and Dover. General admission price £15 per person, under 12s go free.
Thanks, something's def up with their website

·
799 Posts
I'm going ... I will be on the same stand as Doug
Kent-VW .. just a note too we will be hoping to get the golf's from the mk1 upto and inc the new mk7 on the stand
Should be a good show hope the weathers good.. been on the facebook and its pretty much full as in track time and for club stands... last year was massive .. think this is gonna be bigger again...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts