VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lost of you may have seen me taking lots of video on sat and sunday, along with a few pics. this is the end result, hope you all enjoy. thanks to sam and pryian for some of the pics.

GAZ:):cool:

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Very very good vid Gaz,

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,580 Posts
Just awesome mate :)

Well done

Paul

·
748 Posts
Spot on Gaz! Nice to see it all put together. Also like some of the onscreen comments :)

·
777 Posts
thats Brilliant, great job Gaz!

have you got the video in a higher quality MPEG format?? Would love to get a copy and save it on my PC.

·
5,616 Posts
Great vid Gaz, nice work

·
645 Posts
awesome gaz, but i think we need to big up gaz g/friend , unless gaz let her loose in the r32 , great team werk mate lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
He did actually let me drive a little bit round the Marriott car park......... shocked was an understatement. The adrenaline was really pumping, considering getting one myself...........:dancing:

·
387 Posts
great vid gaz.. do you only make the credits if you stayed all weekend??????

goose (sat only!) :marchmellow:

·
748 Posts
Yeah, hi-res copy would be great plus the exhaust notes too....

·
369 Posts
Brilliant vid Gaz love it!!! Great to meet everyone, had a really fab day can't wait for next year!!!!!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I am not sure why the quality is a bit poor to be honest as i made the film in highest possible format.
as for exhaust notes there isnt much more, there was loads of wind noise so music is only really drownng that out but yea i can try and upload a non music one. thats if people dont mind the wind

Gaz

·
777 Posts
how big is the uncompressed high quality video (without added music)? If its too large to email I could post you a USB stick with return stamped addressed envelope. Is a great video.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts