VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all as you know from my previous thread i was concerned that i would need spacers for my new wheels well the good news is that despite the tyres being close thier is no signs of rubbing now for the bad bit went out this morning for the first time to check them out got to a bit of duel carriage way when the car started to vibrate at first i thought i had a puncture checked it out no puncture drove off and the vibration was getting worse and worse stopped the car checked again could find nothing visibly wrong i managed to nurse the car home when i jacked up the car i had forgotten to tighten the wheel up ! luckily no damage apart from a lost wheel bolt now i am not trying to make excuses but at the time i was trying to put the wheels on keep the dog from eating the man cleaning the carpets and listening for the phone so from now on its one thing at a time. While i am here has anyone had a problem with a rattle from under the car which seems to be coming from the passenger side as its driving me nuts. cheers all Bill

·
1,432 Posts
Phew glad you got home and everything was fixable, Id have thought the tightness of the bolts would have been your first port of call :)

No idea on the rattling, sorry.

·
1,432 Posts
You also need to post up some pics of what your R looks like with the new wheels on now :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts