VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive stolen these pictures from another thread on the vortex but this looks too damn good. This is definitely going to be my next modification

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,580 Posts
Love the black grill on the Black cars, looks awesome esp. Doesnt work for me on blue or grey tho, just looks odd.

·
2,808 Posts
I was thinkin about a black grill on mine. Just make sure you make it matt and not gloss though. What colour is your car?

·
5,616 Posts
Loving the black grill and wheels, espeically on black R's.

·
1,485 Posts
I have been thinking about doing it for so long, but quite like the alu grill anyways.

·
Registered
384 Posts
love the glossy grill on the black car.

Got one black pearl coming in june. Do you think it's better to do it by yourself with 3 layers of spraypaint with glossy finish on it? (did this once on my Golf IV left mirror, no difference with the rest of the car paint).
Or is it better to ask/pay a professional car painter to do it?
what do you think?

·
Registered
4 Posts
davefish said:
Look what I came across yesterday ;-)

WHOA :eek::eek: that looks awesome... if that's the osir grill, i'm guessing the stock grill lines can be taken off and put on the carbon fiber??? looks much nicer!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Khutula, do you know how to get that grill and front lights Audi style? Looks very good, how do you think it will look on a white R32?

G

·
KeLToS said:
Khutula, do you know how to get that grill and front lights Audi style? Looks very good, how do you think it will look on a white R32?
Have a look here and a how to here :)

Not sure where to get the grill from. I think it would enhance the look of a white R, as I think the silver bling one looks very wrong on Candy.

·
Registered
384 Posts
khutula said:
Have a look here and a how to here :)

Not sure where to get the grill from. I think it would enhance the look of a white R, as I think the silver bling one looks very wrong on Candy.
Wow, that show at least how to get the grill off. Still wondering if it's worth to spraypaint the grill at home. Just as i did with my Golf mk4 sidemirror, as read in a post above. what do you think?

·
Registered
384 Posts
khutula said:
I think it would look much much better in black :)
still worried about one thing.. that if I paint it myself, it might get another color than the rest of the car. At least if paint it with a glossy finish, but with the matte color it maybe doesn't matter because it'll be so different from the rest of the car anyway.

G

·
idivuoma said:
still worried about one thing.. that if I paint it myself, it might get another color than the rest of the car. At least if paint it with a glossy finish, but with the matte color it maybe doesn't matter because it'll be so different from the rest of the car anyway.
My MKIV one is paint matt black and it looks great. Perhaps buy another grill and get a pro to paint it.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts