VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
281 Posts
Real shame for someone! But seriously £1750, the interior is worth that at least, really good chance the engine is still in good nick let alone all the other transmission and body work parts that are salvageable......

·
244 Posts
it wont go for £1750 no way, more like £6000, the interior will be shagged as they have air bag's in also, the car is repairable, hence it being cat c, and not wrote of completely, just looks like it needs front end and chassis legs, suspension, and few other bits

·
5,616 Posts
That CAI looks damaged to me, definately got a Milltek tho.

What are those funny things inbetween the adjuster stalks on the dash?

Nasty smack tho...

·
575 Posts
Mattchaps said:
That CAI looks damaged to me, definately got a Milltek tho.

What are those funny things inbetween the adjuster stalks on the dash?

Nasty smack tho...

Think its the R badge Matt

·
5,616 Posts
Oh yeah, nice one Lee!

Not entirely sure it's something that any of us lot would do which may indicate the type of person the previous owner was! It's a bit "chav" IMO :dry:

·
287 Posts
Maybe the previous owner didn't stick the badge there themselves, it may have been the salvage place that stuck it there??

·
Registered
46 Posts
They might class this as repairable but i for one wouldn't drive i after the repair, most bodyshops whould try their hardest to just right this off, i know the one i used to work for probably would knowing the amount of issues repairing would throw up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts