VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a weekend in Nottingham with my beloved R32 and was VERY surprised not to see any other R32's until Sun afternoon when heading back down the M1 in the outside lane near Northampton. I gave way to a nice Black MkV which I then followed for a short period, I flashed my lights and he/she responded with hazards and a friendly wave. Then about half an hour later I spotted another Black MkV inside of me just pulling off the M1. If either of these two cars were you, please respond. This was the longest journey I've done to date and the cruise control was brilliant especially for the lower speed limits. Fuel consumption was 29.8mpg and I didn't hang around - most impressed! Back on the Isle of Wight now and plodding around at insanely low speeds and back to 23mpg.:ciao:

·
Registered
36 Posts
It could have been me (2nd one) pulling off the M1. I picked it up on Saturday afternoon and racked up 500 miles by the time I hung up the keys on Sunday night. I'm just worried it's stuck in 'Sport' mode though as mpg is currently 17.6 :blushed:

·
180 Posts
err.. this is from December mate :D

i picked mine up Friday and was on the M1 around that area on Sunday afternoon, didn't see any other black R's though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts