VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reg OV06 ***, you gave me a wave at the cross, but don't think you saw me the second time....:xD

·
Banned
229 Posts
Hello china,yip saw you on my way to Morrisons and then just outside Blackwood on my way over to work....our cars looked GALLUS!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
would this be condorrat in cumbernauld
my cousins got a silver mkIV you miught have seen that flying around aswell
there also a guy from westfield with a black mkIV too dont know his name though:xD

quite a few r32's in condorrat

·
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dalecyt said:
would this be condorrat in cumbernauld
It would be indeed! Don't really drive that way much but am moving to Moodiesburn next week so was scouting the area for the usual - takeaway, off-license etc ha!

Will keep my eyes peeled for some of our MKIV friends :xD

·
Banned
229 Posts
sdmac27 said:
It would be indeed! Don't really drive that way much but am moving to Moodiesburn next week so was scouting the area for the usual - takeaway, off-license etc ha!

Will keep my eyes peeled for some of our MKIV friends :xD
Ahhhh the twilight zone!!!! Just watch that guy who sits at the lights at the Hotel doesn't scratch your car wi his BANJO!!!!!:xD

·
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aye, I have that, been in the new pad 2 weeks now - still not experienced any of that deliverance shit though! lol!

There's an black 06 mkV round the corner, don't think it's anyone on here and I saw someone else machine polishing a DBP MKV, although I've never seen that one since.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.