VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,485 Posts
How many R32's are there in that thread? I gave up looking.

·
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is mainly GTi's but I still think you get a decent idea of what things will look like.

I knew you aren't so keen on the Alu grill Ed, and are thinking about new wheels. There is one with Carbon Fibre front (probably not real CF) that looks quite good.

There are equally massive threads for the other colours as well guys.

:stupido2:

Oh, Khutula, I believe the phrase you are looking for is 'lower than a snakes belly' :D

·
2,808 Posts
tut, I want a black 3door now. Got any of blue 5doors...?

·
1,485 Posts
Not what this thread was originally put up for, but how about all Black MkV owners post a few pics of there car in this thread.

Maybe help a few people doubtful on their colour choice make the right decision in the future!

·
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is what I started the thread for...

Have you seen some of the guys on vortex have been using black tape to de-bling the bars on the upper grille. Looks quite good, but the whole lot needs to come off to do it properly, so may as well get a GT grille IMO.

·
1,485 Posts
Ok, I thought the purpose was to show that link.

Yea I've seen it, I actually like the chrome grill now. Although it does look good what they've done.

I was thinking of getting black wheels, but I think the standard ones work nicely with the front bumper and exhaust.

My Black MkV:

Ps - quick reply isn't working.

·
1,485 Posts
Very nice mate.

My pics are with Saphir on. I've moved onto Collinite 476 for the winter but BOS will be out for next summer :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts