VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
305 Posts
not me! but i was there yesterday. live just up the road from there, mile oak.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Keep ya eyes peeled for a blue one last 3 VWR as thats me, tho not usually at my home in Hove much but get back time to time.:top:

·
305 Posts
i will jimmy, theres quite a few r32s around my way now! have to spread the word about this site.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Not sure if yours is modded yet but if you want a butchers at mine or a spin let me know and i will take you out. :151:

·
305 Posts
what mods have you got jimmy? just exhaust milltek and 6364 vw upgrade and kan panel filter, so far. hoping to get cai and revo etc soon. love to go in a modded r, just to see what can be done! give us a shout any time for a meet up mate.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Take a look at my mod list mate, its on the forum somewhere. Im back home in Hove this weekend but in the company car, tho can do the follow weekend mate if you wanna spin.

:151:

·
305 Posts
pm me jimmy, look forward too that, anytime your about, just give me a days notice!

·
305 Posts
thanks, khutula been looking for a while now, also found a lot of great posts. theres alot of mods jimmys got, that i"ve been reading about, it will be great to experience them, never gone in any modded r .

·
305 Posts
cheers jim!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts