VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
I have a Sony Ericsson that clips to the sun visor and would well recommend it. The new one displays the number calling you as well.

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive got a visor one and your right they are very good, i just need another for those times when ive got collegues in the car and i dont want them privvy to my conversation

·
1,184 Posts
Mine came free with my nokia 8910i and it's the nuts. Keeps it's charge for days. You can pick them up on ebay for nxt to nothing!

·
3,392 Posts
Dont buy a headset. Gaffa tape your phone to your face.........ONLY £3.99!!!!

·
3,392 Posts
Spot on vc!! I'm sure i've seen this type on ebay before. They were the good old days when a phone was a phone!

I had one of these style phones at some point. I upgraded the ariel on mine to a flashing one....lol. It did nothing for recepion (actually made it worse) but looked to dogs when in the dark!!!

·
222 Posts
bugger i,ve been ripped off lol it,s a great headset it doesn,t flop about when u move your head and can hear clearly.

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:( cant get it to sit right on my ear, too many peircings..so its up for sale in the classified, £15 posted. means i lose a few quid but i cant get on with it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts