VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VF stage 2 owners, can you have a look and tell me how many psi you are getting at 4K. The scale on my gauge is pointless so I'm going to change it, but I think my gauge is faulty anyway, only because it displays negative pressure off boost, I didn't think you could get negative pressure with a supercharger..... I may be wrong (and probably am) but the gauge is telling me otherwise.
Cheers

·
344 Posts
can't comment on the boost levels as my VF is only running Stage 1 but its strange as i'm getting negative pressure readings too when off boost & i've been wondering if my gauge is iffy!

Deckedr32 said:
VF stage 2 owners, can you have a look and tell me how many psi you are getting at 4K. The scale on my gauge is pointless so I'm going to change it, but I think my gauge is faulty anyway, only because it displays negative pressure off boost, I didn't think you could get negative pressure with a supercharger..... I may be wrong (and probably am) but the gauge is telling me otherwise.
Cheers

·
1,748 Posts
nope your gauges are fine lads its showing the vacuum pressure that every (or most at least) car runs on light throttle the vacuum has something to do with your brakes to thats why if you use the brakes with the throttle open the pedal goes rock hard

·
344 Posts
cheers for the info, that puts my mind at rest a bit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts