VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6,197 Posts
Nope not tried this......we used to have some 110 octane race fuel lol....used to make the mk1 go like feck!....
The only thing is BP is more expensive than most...so you can bet this is going to be £1.20 + per litre? or even more?
I notice its supplied in Egham......right over the road from Marranello's the Ferrari dealer hehe
I would get some super unleaded and a decent octane booster.....toluene works well if a little illegal hehe oops!

·
2,808 Posts
Yeh, milton keynes has this, its mega bucks, think it £2.50 a litre! Wana try some but I havnt got a spare £130 to fill up. Doesnt it take a couple of tanks for the ECU to realise what it is anyway?

·
6,197 Posts
WOW how much!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol what a piss take!!!
ps the ECU will know what the fuel is by knock....and the lambda's etc....it will wind the timing on or off depending on the signals from the sensors all over the engine and exhaust.

·
236 Posts
Why is it I always look forward to your posts?

·
2,808 Posts
I only comment on them as an excuse to have a long hard stare.

·
2,808 Posts
Safe to use an all cars matey, but itl only make a difference on some I think, think it makes more of a difference on turbo cars or highly tuned cars. I put some in my CTR and it did nothing....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts