VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi is anyone at brands hatch 2night? im not 100% what it is but through a mate ive been told its a vw meet that happens last wed of every month!

if someone has vag com would be good. id like my alarm to beep! :elefant:

cheers

N13KK F:canabis:

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i went brands hatch and there was quite a good turn out considering the weather! only a few R32's there tho!

the mk5 golf with the bentley wheels was there thats some nice work on that car!

was all going well till a few idiots decided to go on the track in the pouring rain, pitch black 10.30pm at night. and 1 of them came off the track ending up in the gravel and was left there, which will hopefully teach em!!

but will probably ruin it for everyone else who wants to go for a meet there!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was there! saw your car Nick, you were parked opposite my car for abit. I was the other mrk4 DPB R32. Shame about the weather, but was a pretty decent turn out! look forward to the next one!!

·
616 Posts
I normally go to this... I didn't go this month though. I'll be there for the January one if the weather is good!

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
.:Ryan said:
I was there! saw your car Nick, you were parked opposite my car for abit. I was the other mrk4 DPB R32. Shame about the weather, but was a pretty decent turn out! look forward to the next one!!
yeah i moved my car after a bit as id originaly had it at the end! i think i see you opposite briefly i think we were the only 2 .:R's their! where you from ryan? :shakehands: should hopefully be at the next meet in jan if there still aloud! a couple more months, a bit more ££ and maybe some more mods!

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deckedr32 said:
I normally go to this... I didn't go this month though. I'll be there for the January one if the weather is good!
be good to see yours there decked! be a real eye opener! just checkt out your pics, where did you get them porshe brakes and discs? how much would they set me back?

cheers mate

·
Registered
121 Posts
N13KKF said:
yeah i moved my car after a bit as id originaly had it at the end! i think i see you opposite briefly i think we were the only 2 .:R's their! where you from ryan? :shakehands: should hopefully be at the next meet in jan if there still aloud! a couple more months, a bit more ££ and maybe some more mods!
Yeh i think we were the only 2 R's there! lol. I'm from maidstone, you? I never see any R's driving about, and no one seems to spot me either! lol.:hmmmm:

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
from hornchurch mate, tbh my sis and a few of my mates have seen a dbp R in my area but im yet to see it. i see a few mk v's on the way to work but thats about it! which i dont mind at least we are a rare variety. :joyman:
your bound to see ford st's, bmw m3's civic type r's every day!
is your .:R standard? :dontknow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts