VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Nappy Wearing Member
840 Posts
Yes, i'd be up for this.

Was a good show last year and was my first

· Registered
17 Posts
hi guys been in contact with organiser if i can get a few of us interested to go by the end of this weekend we could just about get a stand so need confirmed names

1 maRtin32
2 jack32
3 lewis.p.r32
4 brassflute??
5 wrexado2??
6 rox10h
7 fernr32

27 may
update spoke to organizers today and we can only have a stand on sunday and have to be in place by 8 30 also we will be right next to show n shine so not a bad spot!!!!!!! please could you let me know if your up for it?????

· Cutting Edge Member
1,160 Posts
Might be up for this one.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
R32OC club stand confirmed for Sunday only so if you are going on this day, please let me know. Need to be in place by 9am at the latest, we will be next to Show n Shine in trade arena. Hope to see some of you there.....

Cheers

Martin

· Registered
202 Posts
R32OC club stand confirmed for Sunday only so if you are going on this day, please let me know. Need to be in place by 9am at the latest, we will be next to Show n Shine in trade arena. Hope to see some of you there.....

Cheers

Martin
I should be up for this as will Jack32 im sure he will be along at some point to confirm this!

Cheers

Lewis

· Nappy Wearing Member
840 Posts
I'm up for it!

· Cutting Edge Member
1,160 Posts
Wanted to wash the car saturday,but looks like its going to piss down all day.

Reactions: Wrexad02

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
To those going to the show on sunday there is no specific meeting point prior to show only that you get there on site between 8 30/9 00 am to get on the R32OC club stand let the staff on the gate know then they can direct you!!!! hope to see you there!!!!!
maRtin32

· Cutting Edge Member
1,160 Posts
Anyone meeting on the M5 somewhere and convoying down.

202 Posts
Looking forward to it. Started prepping the car a little tonight and the heavens opened..tad frustrating!

Il be aiming to be on site at 9. Ive never been, but am i to expect muddy fields where our stand is? lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.