VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Curtains for the people in the red compact non?

Those feckers just driving on!

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Re post

·
2,204 Posts
I think people are driving past because they can see there's already people at the scene.

Looks like a typical Russia / Ukraine / East Europe kind of clip though. They seem to crash into each other for fun over there..

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Curtains for the people in the red compact non?

Those feckers just driving on!
Unreal!

I watched it back two or three times, trying to find any reason to say the red cars occupants survived!

Lost for words to be honest, defo lights out! top half of the front of the car is gone! the windscreen goes off the cliff side!

WOW

Wez

·
504 Posts
Blimey thats crazy, There is a skip/blip at about 7 seconds in any reaosn for that?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Didn't see that coming, harsh. Least if it was me I'd be in the golf. Love life live leaks mad brutal crazy real stuff on there

·
Registered
135 Posts
Didn't see that coming, harsh. Least if it was me I'd be in the golf. Love life live leaks mad brutal crazy real stuff on there
Some of the s*** of there is unreal. Don't know if you've ever been on the other site beginning with 'B' , that's even worse. Some of the most shocking, eye opening accounts of what goes on in this world. Don't know how the sites not banned.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts