VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
7 years of driving and I have finally done it. Yes for the first time ever I have curbed an alloy :2gunsfiring_v1: :embarassed:

I'm so annoyed as none of the wheels on the R32 have been curbed lol

Ah well looks like I have something to do on the weekend now crack out the filler and some spray paint :embarassed: Will teach me to try and park whilst tired I guess hahahaha. :hmmmm:

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Ouch, not a good start to the year

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
281 Posts
Nightmare, I was screaming the first time I kerbed a set of alloys!!! Good excuse to invest in a nice set of BBS LMs. :hello:

·
616 Posts
Oops! (Touch Wood) I'm still yet to curb one of mine, mind you, i park about a meter away from the curb so it's unlikely!

·
4,328 Posts
He he you do that as well then decked :)

I do quite often get people shaking their heads in disgust when i park in the street or in a car park taking up two spaces :)

I so so gutted when i kerbed one of the alloys i had on my old ford, liturally 2 hours after i had put them on.

·
267 Posts
Have managed to curb my alloy's ( gutted but daily driver ) what spray colour has anyone tried with ?

surely normal filler will crack off with the stresses of the car moving ?

·
3,137 Posts
Very Cherry said:
the first time my mrs used the R she curbed 3 wheels.

saying nuffink :D
you and me both VC

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.