VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my passenger rear caliper has lost some of its blue, im looking to repaint it, does anyone know the right type of blue?

·
4,328 Posts
I think has been asked loads but i dont know of anyone actually finding out. I did mine black which i think looks really really good :)

which i think looks better then the blue:

·
3,732 Posts
i do think the black looks very good on a red car, being honest though i think the blue suits a blue car.

surely you would only need a close match unless your intending on keeping them shiny clean all the time?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was thinking about folatec blue, only really wanna sort the one out as the others are fine, dont really want to redo all four

·
748 Posts
all of mine have faded :(

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
cotters said:
i was thinking about folatec blue, only really wanna sort the one out as the others are fine, dont really want to redo all four
Cotters,
Dont do it mate as the foliatec stuff is way too light. You be better off getting hamerites version which is simular in colour.
I did see a thread once that said the actual colour was jazz blue ???

·
3,732 Posts
DONT USE HAMMERITE!!!

christ that stuff is lethal macdaddy! use the smoothrite same effect but without the garden gate hammered finish

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
macdaddy said:
Cotters,
Dont do it mate as the foliatec stuff is way too light. You be better off getting hamerites version which is simular in colour.
I did see a thread once that said the actual colour was jazz blue ???
Its is indeed Jazz Blue - linky

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.