VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 week on from agreeing the price and I must be closer to getting my R!
Already ordered the cupra r lip spoiler and after much debate I went for the gti US spec rear lights...good old eBay....so I have mods but no car! :-/
MAny south westers here?

Cheerrrrrrrssss

image-3403848269.jpg

VAG4life

Attachments

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
You need to buy a de-cat as well ......

I live on the Devon/Somerset boarder

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tiverton.....at a guess? Does the decay bring an EML light? I have heard about our decats me babberrrr everyone speaks well. You coming to run to the sun? Bit of dub action...

VAG4life

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MalakianCigaro said:
You made the right choice on the lights then
Yea man....some came up at a bargain price that was the final decision I'm glad I got what I really wanted!!

VAG4life

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Tiverton.....at a guess? Does the decay bring an EML light? I have heard about our decats me babberrrr everyone speaks well. You coming to run to the sun? Bit of dub action...

VAG4life
Yes close to Tiverton but i don`t live there. You can get spacers to stop the cel light coming on but the car needs a proper remap to get the best from the de-cat which mappers map the cel light out. I have never been run to sun but got lots of friends that do.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks mate il check it out.....if anyone sees this contact me if you can do it

P.s it's Greg not Craig ;-)

VAG4life

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Vag-Com (VCDS) is required to do the lock/unlock beeps, auto lock/unlock, selective unlocking, SRI reset etc

Vag-Tacho is required to enable Miles to Empty, Lit Needles, Welcome Message

VDS Pro is required to reprogram the CCM to allow Window Opening/Closing from the keyfob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts