VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've noticed this more and more over the last few weeks, and everso slight pull to the left, on many different roads and surface types (i.e. I don't think it's the camber). I've made sure the tyre pressures are correct (via the petrol cap), and it still does it.

So, does this mean that it's merely the tracking now? Or could it be something more sinister.

Is it as simple to do the tracking on the R as it older cars (mk2 g60 for instance, was one adjustable nut) and am I best taking it to VW or could any garage do it? Obviously if I took it to a local plac eI'd want them to do it while I was there. Don't want no sneaky YTS taking it out for a spin.

·
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wayne said:
i have noticed this aswell recently! I think im gonna stump for the full digital alignment though.
Is that what you need to do? How much does it cost?

I've noticed the odd loud creak while reversing at very low speeds too. Would this be a cause d'you think?

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
i think the creak is the power steering pump. But dont quote me. I have a friend who does 4 wheel alignment, but im in the northwest.

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
I need mine doing too, it doesnt pull but the steering wheels not straight , what your mate charge wayne ?

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
i have the figure of £30 in my head but i dont think thats right, ill find out today and let you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.