VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best place for carbon goodies for the mkv are pls guys? Looking at wings front grille, rear valance etc

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
Siebon do wings, bonnets and bootlids..............try Amberperformance.

OSIR do rear valances, bonnets & a whole host of MK5 goodies but avoid there grille as its sh**e looking lol.......try the TT shop.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Also bearing in mind that Amber will do AMAZING cash deals if you turn up. And the TT Shop is horrendously over priced

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
Thats not the osir is it? If so i'm getting my wires crossed as that looks sweet!!

Also maybe post up a potential group buy??
Haha no thats a custom job..................group buys have been discussed a lot but nothing ever goes through as prices are still high

·
Senior Onion collector
4,512 Posts
Daz that grille looks brilliant. How much it cost to have done?
You'd be looking at least around £400 to £500 due to the shape and curves, trouble is theres not many people that can do it 'right' seen one that wasn't good at all lol

Theres 2 OC members that have had CF grilles sorted via myself(from an unknown 3rd party in Germany) and all 3 grilles are different with the badges/slats etc etc..........

PS: I've lost my previous CF contact due to timescale issues and my new CF guy hasn't yet skinned another MK5 grille.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts