VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Volkswagen R32
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for months. I cannot find the rear cover for a 2008 R32. They're just aren't very many of these in salvage yards. Anyone have any information on where I can find one of these?

·
Premium Member
2008 Volkswagen R32
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mine is a three-door. My local dealer told me that the three-door and five-door cargo covers are different. If that were not the case, I would have snatched-up that Golf cover immediately. I appreciate the effort.

·
Registered
R32 Mk5 DSG 5 Door
132 Posts
Mine is a three-door. My local dealer told me that the three-door and five-door cargo covers are different. If that were not the case, I would have snatched-up that Golf cover immediately. I appreciate the effort.
I think your dealer is wrong. Check the parts numbers, they should be the same for 3 or 5 doors. From the rear seat backwards the cars are identical, how are they different? Check this. Are all parcel shelf's for the mk5 golf the same?

·
Premium Member
2008 Volkswagen R32
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I pulled the trigger and spent $216.41 on a non- returnable item. I hope this works out.

·
Premium Member
2008 Volkswagen R32
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you to everyone. The 2010 parcel cover fit perfectly. You guys are a great resource.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts