VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
286 Posts
Hi guys

For those who dont know about it, i thought to give you a headsup on Topcashback

Here is my referral link http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/lim_walk

If youre like me, youll be forever buying parts, tools etc for your car amoungst other items - If you happen to buy them online, Topcashback will give you a percentage or a set amount for you to click through their website make a online purchase at you chosen online retailer as normal.

The list of retailers they have in their scheme is pretty comprehensive (Covers fashion, utilities, electrical, travel, insurance, Motoring retailers and more.)
For example Eurocarparts - 10% for online purchases or £0.26 for reserve and collect

When i bought my water pump, engine oil, brake discs and pads i was able to use Eurocarparts discount code AND get cashback

Since joining last year ive saved just over £250 in cashback, which is impressive as its not something i use all the time. Shows that it all adds up. Even got £60 for my Vodafone phone contract last month
You can either withdraw as cash or trade up for a greater value in Amazon vouchers or Tesco points (to them x3 through Tesco rewards)

I havent found a catch to this.
Its FREE to use (assuming you dont upgrade to their paid version offering a slightly higher return - depends on how much you spend to justify it)

I also use Quidco but i havent really got to grips with it. Doesnt feel as user friendly and offers vary - No Tesco points option either

Hope this helps.
Daren

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks for sharing bud, not to be sniffed at.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Quidco's great but Topcashback offers slightly better percentages!

But your right, you can save a decent amount over a few months. My mate went on holiday just cashing out after a year, made over £1,000.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I use Quidco. Got £100 for i5 contract via F4U. Basically made the phone free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts