VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
777 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a result tonight. Was total fingernail biting match after Chelsea equalised. We were better in the first half, they had the momentum after the equaliser and were better in the 2nd half. Can't believe we done the business on penalties because Edwin Van Der Sar was slipping on banana skins all night but he turned into a hero.:)

Think we fashioned the better chances with more attractive team play and are worthy champions. Gotta say respect to chelsea, they are very close to us and its a harsh way to win a cup final.

But we done it, red is the colour in Russia :xD

·
26 Posts
I'm not usually a big fan of football but I love to watch man united play. Was a great game tonight and what a spectacle going to pens like that! A couple too many of the Chelsea players getting suspicious cramps at the end tho... and Drogba what can I say, you got what you deserved! Hate that guy...

Well done united.

·
4,328 Posts
psg001 said:
Think we fashioned the better chances with more attractive team play and are worthy champions. :xD
Dont know about that mate, they did hit the post twice.

If terry hadnt slipped it would have been a different result.

ps i wasnt supporting either team just being a neautral and enjoying the game

But well played utd you did play some great footie through the cl (alot better then boring boring chelseas.

·
6,197 Posts
Amazing Game!!!!
Chelsea did hit the post twice but Man U had twice as many shots on target....
You could see Annelka did not want to take the shot lol....

·
887 Posts
Delighted we won the game - definitley deserved it over the course of the game as well as the season.

Watching Drogba getting sent off was brilliant - great footballer but a total [email protected]!

Fergie got his team spot on - what a legend!!!!

G

·
Absolute class. Well deservered.

Van der Shaky had an awful game up until the Anelka save.

Thought we had lsot it when Ronaldo missed.

God I hate Cashley Cole.

The thing I don't get is why play a midfielder in Essien at right back when you have a proper right back available. I think Essien is one of he best players in the premiership, but he loses his edge being played there.

Think there will be an exodus from Chelsea now. Grant, Drogba, maybe Lampard......What a shame :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Im a Liverpool fan but I was 100% behind united last nite, great result, much rather united have it than chelsea, although in normal circumstances and dont like either lol...

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
SteG40 said:
http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n34/cazerooadoo/johnterry.jpg
Quality!!!

Wonder how many people set to work last night creating graphics about the game that are now flying through cyberspace!

·
4,328 Posts
Slapbladder said:
Amazing Game!!!!
Chelsea did hit the post twice but Man U had twice as many shots on target....
You could see Annelka did not want to take the shot lol....
Okay post once and bar once :)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
716 Posts
was a great game,

but where was rooney and tevaz, they played a very quiet match.

Ron was superb, defending/mid and attacking, his skills are amazing!!.

He better not leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait for next season now!!..:)

a big LOL at chelsea, i HATE them and drogba.. well!! It was so so funny watching lampard and teryy cry!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.