VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
G

·
I agree with Pomme they are pants - you also have to open them outwards first (like a normal door) there is a video somwhere with an R with LSD door - trully awful.

·
199 Posts
very un cool, ruins the car more so than he already has done, the bloke in that video is a complete chopper!

·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hmmm guess its cheesy then hahaha

I should have known any doubt in my mind, i should take note of. I just haven't ever seen them applied to anything other than a super car, thats maybe why.

·
3,732 Posts
Guy said:
hmmm guess its cheesy then hahaha

I should have known any doubt in my mind, i should take note of. I just haven't ever seen them applied to anything other than a super car, thats maybe why.
youve never been to a mcdonalds after 8pm in birmingham then :D;)

·
1,432 Posts
SLB said:
very un cool, ruins the car more so than he already has done, the bloke in that video is a complete chopper!
That 'bloke' happens to be Marcel Horn of HPA Motorsports Inc which is based in Canada and produce the turbo kits and numerous other parts for the R32.

They are simply an LSD reseller and it is not their own product.

·
1,432 Posts
Have you cancelled the order for the kit now then Guy :p

Just teasing

·
616 Posts
I can undersatand installing these on a show car (making it stand out a little) but on a road car it looks a tad chav! A guy round my way installed them on his BMW and every time I see him getting in/out I swear he feels like a tool!

·
1,432 Posts
On a positive note, you can open them normally to a point and then raise them up lambo-style so most of the time you would just open them normally then when you reach McDonalds car park for your nightly chav-meeting you can pop them up to impress your burberry-wearing brethren :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts