VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have quite a number of stonechips on lower bumper, bonnet (usual places)
i'd say more than 30 little ones... that all add up to make it look a bit... well... rubbish.

any idea of how much chips away charge? is this the sort of thing they do? or is it just "spot" chips... like one or 2 etc...

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
I had them come out and sort out a massive chip on my bumper and it was a tad over £100 but he did a quality job and was here for 3 hours. Not sure how much it would be to do all your chips, but the guy did say they can do it when I asked him.

HTH,

Matt

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
ive got the same but it would prob be better to just get it all resprayed as i was told they just touch em in, i think i was quoted £300 ish cash for bumper n bonnet respray!

G

·
I had a supermarket trolley ding taken out of my front wing - guy spent all morning at my house. Did a superb job - I'd well recommend him. the trouble with Chip Away or indeed any other franchise is you never know who you are going to get.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.