VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First a black one in brewery carpark parked up by WH Smith...

Then a lovely silver grey one as I was pulling out of the car park, driven by a smiley man

·
198 Posts
Still not me LOL.... I'm not there next week so you'll have to wait another couple of weeks..

PS I did see the back of a blue mk5 going down the highstreet (after i heard it) from the bar on Tuesday evening...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right I'm there for the beginning of the week again.. good luck not seeing me!

PS i'm very dirty at the moment so don't mistake me
I'll keep my eyes peeled although I seem to have a knack of spotting Rs that don't belong to R32oc!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Think I saw you coming down London road today Becky from fairford direction while I was waiting to cross the rd with my dog by entrance to pheasant way. :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
What this one?

Please don't think I'm bitter about it!
Ha ha no I did read about that . Found it rather funny . think its the location that put people off , maybe try a more up market supermarket car park next time haha!
But at least dodders is trying to organise something I guess .
You from cirencester ??

·
Super Moderator
2,204 Posts
Ha ha no I did read about that . Found it rather funny . think its the location that put people off , maybe try a more up market supermarket car park next time haha!
You from cirencester ??
To be fair it was EDDGREEN that organised it(even thou he didn't turn up and I'm not bitter about it
)
I was in Ciren anyway that morning.Don't live there now but isa Ciren lad!

Perhaps we need to give a meet one last shot just to see if people from the area are interested in a get together and if I'm there again on my tod ,I know its me thats the problem,lol ....and I'm NOT Bitter!

·
198 Posts
You from cirencester ??
That's just around the corner from my office... 20 paces I tell thee!!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts