VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am replacing my indicator lenses as they have suffered water ingress. I have a black mkIV, question is should I get clear lenses like the ones on there or go for the dark ones?

Both are OEM and being supplied by one of our forum members. Do you guys have any pictures of the dark ones on a black R by chance?

Cheers!

·
3,301 Posts
I am replacing my indicator lenses as they have suffered water ingress. I have a black mkIV, question is should I get clear lenses like the ones on there or go for the dark ones?

Both are OEM and being supplied by one of our forum members. Do you guys have any pictures of the dark ones on a black R by chance?

Cheers!
Alright Split,have dark indicators on mine,have a look on some of my pics...wasn't sure on them at 1st but like them now,also clear ones look good....

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You legend mate, that's just what I needed. Will stick to clear, like the contrast. Cheers!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Got the new clear lenses on today, for £18 a pair, bugger me do they freshen things up. Didn't get a pic yet due to the low light. Well chuffed thanks to the forum VAG dealership =)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.