VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ,looking for a paintcode for a purple colour, as close to cadbury's purple as possible. bought x5 tigerclaws and wanna try something different with them so thought purple would be nice, having problems trying to find any colour codes tho, thanks

·
2,303 Posts
Are you wanting to get them powdercoated or painted

Vauxhall a Atlantis blue is a close match and code is 28L

But your best off taking a wrapper to a paints supplier and asking them to match it they will have colour chips I'm very sure I've seen a match in the mipa colors and RAL colours

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
My mate painted his old capri this colour!

Sounded good but in the flesh it was bloody nasty! but then that was a whole car, and just wheels might look quite good...

Wez

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
There's a guy with Landrover comets on another forum with Cadbury purple wheels. I can get a pic if you want

·
Registered
412 Posts
Cheempeej said:
There's a guy with Landrover comets on another forum with Cadbury purple wheels. I can get a pic if you want
I was looking for this. Knew I'd seen it somewhere!

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they wheels ring a bell, were they or the car for sale on svag recently, ive seen a few nice dark purples but its hard to know what it looks like on a computer screen, liking the old ford colour although maybe a bit to light, wanting a reasonably dark purple. cheers for the pics/info guys

·
3,611 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts